Situation for Discussions about MDApps
Author: Mountriver TY Yu, Source: EE-Forum.org, Published: 2013-02-27
Excerpt: Shows an illustration of the situation for discussions about MDApps.
Before introduce the ideas of model-driven application (MDApp), seems it is necessary to give an illustration for some elements and the relationships in which will be frequently involved. It seems a bit cumbersome but shows many of the view points, see below.
- presents the gap between IT and business, as well as computer and applying target;
- shows the left side and the right side, that is followed to the layout by B.C. Smith (see here and here);
- presents two of abstract hierarchies, one is on the left for computer (the blue triangle); another is on the right (the yellow triangle) for the business, that is, the target an application system will be worked in/on;
- shows the mediating models as a bridge to connect the left-side approaches and the right-side approaches (the green triangle on the top); it is including many of relative models and to be organized as a meta-pyramid, and
- a model-driven application (MDApp) is based on the mediating models, which is to be a basis to align business with IT: it combines the efforts from left-side approaches (e.g., SE, OO, MDE, MDA, SOA, and Workflow, etc.) and right-side approaches (e.g., EE, EM, EA, and maybe “BPM”, etc.) based on a clear separation in them; each side hence can be had its own development cycle for the same MDApp.
Situation for Discussions about MDApps by Mountriver TY Yu is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported License.
GB7714 style: Mountriver TY Yu. Situation for Discussions about MDApps[EB/OL]. EE-Forum.org, http://www.ee-forum.org/wp/pub/ty/2013-02-p3496.html, 2013-02-27[2017-03-28 08:03]
Chicago style: Mountriver TY Yu, "Situation for Discussions about MDApps", EE-Forum.org, http://www.ee-forum.org/wp/pub/ty/2013-02-p3496.html(accessed 2017-03-28 08:03)
- Next Post: Can Zhu Bajie Be a Fashion Model?
Leave a Response
You must be logged in to post a comment.